Information for parents
• Know your child’s difficulty. If your child hasn’t been identified with Dyscalculia, Knowing which difficulty your child has is the first step to help him
• See it through your child’s eye. Get a better sense of what your child is experiencing. If you understand better,you can help better.
• Request a diagnosis assessment to qualified professionals.
• Have a comparison with teachers. They could give you a professional point of view thanks to their observation during school time
• Connect with other parents. Remember that you are not alone; find other parents who are dealing with the same issues.